Nailene French Tip Pen
Nailene French Tip Pen was pricey on it's own at the store I bought it from being; Superdrug (can also be purchased at this price from Boots) at the RRP. £5.25 however it can be purchased for cheaper online (Ebay) and even on Tesco online for £3-£4.
The Tip pen was easy application, it slid on lovely and made a white thick coat, which dries quickly. The pen would take getting use to and steady hand to apply though on top of other nail polishers. The pen needs to be shaken first has it has a press on effect to get the liquid coming out the pen. After using this pen a few times it began to run out already and got hard shaking it to get anything out. I would recommend purchasing this if you're using it for own use and not for work as it won't last long and is quite pricey for how much you get from it.
With the pen also comes a top coat, it dries quick and gives a nice shine for a while but like most top coats it dulls after a while. If you are using this pen on top of acrylic I would recommend using an 'Anti-chip' Nail top coat which you can also buy at SuperDrug that lasted a long time for me and I am still using!
Michela Seedanee xx :)
ENDING JUDGEMENT: Yay!
Nailene French Tip Pen was pricey on it's own at the store I bought it from being; Superdrug (can also be purchased at this price from Boots) at the RRP. £5.25 however it can be purchased for cheaper online (Ebay) and even on Tesco online for £3-£4.
The Tip pen was easy application, it slid on lovely and made a white thick coat, which dries quickly. The pen would take getting use to and steady hand to apply though on top of other nail polishers. The pen needs to be shaken first has it has a press on effect to get the liquid coming out the pen. After using this pen a few times it began to run out already and got hard shaking it to get anything out. I would recommend purchasing this if you're using it for own use and not for work as it won't last long and is quite pricey for how much you get from it.
With the pen also comes a top coat, it dries quick and gives a nice shine for a while but like most top coats it dulls after a while. If you are using this pen on top of acrylic I would recommend using an 'Anti-chip' Nail top coat which you can also buy at SuperDrug that lasted a long time for me and I am still using!
Michela Seedanee xx :)

No comments:
Post a Comment