Tuesday, 29 July 2014

CLINIQUE ANTI BLEMISH SOLUTIONS 3 STEP SYSTEM REVIEW

Clinque Anti-Blemish Solution's 3 Step System


Being a well known brand, alot was expected from this to help me with those unwanted blemishes I wanted lessened. The retail price for this product taking in consideration of other shops(online and highstreet) was around; £25-90. I tried the steps for first night. my little sister was also trying this product herself. I awaited a clearer face in the morning and was confronted with an eruption of spots and red sores on my face. I told myself maybe it was just bring them up to clear it out; so  carried on for two days. To my disappointment it did not calm down and actually got worse to the state that trying to deal with it was painful. 

I do not know if this was a case of skin types or a fault in the product which is bad for Clinique! I discovered my sister was also having the same problems were it had actually increased the spots and blemishes on her face! She had to stop using the product. If you are thinking of  buying this for yourself I would think about going Debenham's and asking the Clinique counter for a sample before throwing money on it. 

ENDING JUDGEMENT: Nay!



No comments:

Post a Comment